Are you facing problems while running the QuickBooks application Online? Though QB is one of the popular platforms for managing online accounting services, sometimes there are some common issues that you may encounter while using the application. One of the common problems is QuickBooks online desktop app not working which makes you unable to use the application.
However, whenever you encounter such problems while running QuickBooks Online on Chrome, it is very important to fix the problem. Usually, the “QuickBooks Online desktop app not working” issue appears when you open your QuickBooks account in the application. If you are also dealing with such an error, then you can apply various troubleshooting methods mentioned in this article to fix the errors quickly.
Types of QuickBooks Online Desktop App Errors
Given below are all the errors that you might experience while using the QuickBooks desktop application:
- QuickBooks Online Application not working with Chrome
- Blank or black screen after logging in to QuickBooks App
- Unable to load the QuickBooks login page in-app
- QuickBooks App does not load correctly
How do I Fix the QuickBooks Online Desktop App Not Working?
There are several methods that you can try to fix all problems with QB applications, like QuickBooks search not working, app not working, or any other. Apply any of the below-given steps to fix the QB desktop application not working issue with the utmost care and attention:
Method 1: Restart QuickBooks App
Sometimes, before applying any technical methods, you can fix any issue with the QuickBooks Desktop app just by restarting it. All you have to do is close and open the application and check if the problem is fixed.
Method 2: Restart Your Device
Sometimes, the above methods will not help you and the issue remains persisting until you restart the system. Therefore, you should restart your device in which the QuickBooks application is installed.
Method 3: Check the Network
To eliminate any problem with the QuickBooks online desktop app, you should check if there is a proper network connection on the device.
- Open or save the other company file on the server, to ensure that you have a proper internet connection.
- Create and delete MS Excel or WordPad files in the folder that stores the company file. If you face any issue while doing so, set up Windows access permissions required to run the QuickBooks app.
Method 4: Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
You can also install the QuickBooks Tool hub to fix any issue with the application. For this,
- Close QuickBooks desktop app.
- Save the file on any location from where you can easily access it. For example, you can store it in your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop.
- Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file that you have downloaded.
- Once the installation process is completed, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to fix the problem.
We hope that by the end of this blog, the problems with QuickBooks online desktop app not working might have fixed. Try to identify the exact cause of this problem and then apply any of the above methods to fix the problem. However, if anyhow, none of the above troubleshooting methods work for you, you can get in touch with the technical support team of QuickBooks.