Intuit, the manufacturing company of QuickBooks offers several email integration options that make users access WebMail, Outlook, and QuickBooks E-mails. In case as a user, if you want to use Gmail then choose WebMail. Though QuickBooks provides several methods to fix these problems it is important to find the exact cause for QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issue.
You might have received an error message indicating, ‘Sign-in attempt prevented’ from Google that makes you unable to sign in to the Gmail in QuickBooks. You can check the reasons and solutions for the ‘QuickBooks Gmail Not Working’ issue from this article.
What Causes QuickBooks Gmail Not Working Problem?
There are several reasons why you might face QuickBooks email invoices not working issue on your Gmail account. Some of them are given below:
- You might have entered the wrong user ID and password and this makes you unable to access your QuickBooks account.
- You may forget to complete the confirmation process required after signing in to your account.
- Maybe your device is unable to sync the QuickBooks account to Gmail.
- There can be wrong email linking done in your QuickBooks account.
- The app installed in your system may not meet the modern security standards by QuickBooks.
- There can be some issue in the MAP132.dll file.
Easy Fixes For QuickBooks Gmail Not Working Problem
Here in this article, we have mentioned some quick solutions to troubleshoot the problem according to the situations. You can choose the right solution depending on your situation and fix this problem.
Solution 1: Check your Email ID or Password
Sometimes QuickBooks Gmail not working issue can occur on your Windows 10 system due to incorrect email ID and password. When you do so, you will receive a message indicating ‘Incorrect email and password’, and you have to follow the below-given steps to fix the issue:
- First of all, re-enter your password and ID. Check whether the Caps Lock key is not ON as this may create a problem for you. If any error message comes out, click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- After that, navigate to the ‘Send forms choices’ to tweak some Gmail account settings.
- Then tap the ‘Edit Settings’ option.
- Now make some changes in the port, and make the SSL/TLS settings.
- At last, click on the ‘Default Reset’ option if you don’t want to change anything.
Solution 2: QuickBooks May Freezes While Sending Email
Is your QuickBooks multi-user mode not working on your system? If yes, then you might be unable to send an email through your synced Gmail account, and even your QuickBooks account might get frozen. You need to follow the steps given below to fix this problem:
- First of all, properly install the QuickBooks diagnostic tool if you have not installed it yet.
- Try to store the file on a local drive after downloading the tool for easy access.
- Then, run the downloaded tool and restart your device.
- The whole process may take some time to download, so have patience.
Apart from the above methods, you can try the steps given below in order to troubleshoot QuickBooks search not working problem on your system:
- Firstly, open and log into your Google Account.
- Navigate to the ‘My Account’ page and click on the ‘Connected apps & sites’ button.
- Go to the section with the title ‘Apps connected to your account’ and there locate Intuit QuickBooks. Instead of this, you can use QuickBooks Online for connecting the application with Gmail. Otherwise, ignore this.
- Instead, look for ‘Allow less secure apps’ and click on the button to switch it ON.
- Again, go to the Gmail login page and try to send an invoice using Gmail and voila.
- You can also make the Gmail work on QuickBooks after proper setup. Disable the 2-step verification process to enhance the security features of Gmail.
If none of the above-mentioned methods has helped you and you are still figuring out why your QuickBooks Gmail Not Working then, do refer QuickBooks manual. If there is any problem with QuickBooks bank feeds, get in touch with technical experts to solve your problem at the earliest.