Are you facing any problems while using the HDMI adapter with your iPhone? If yes, don’t worry we will help you to fix it. There are several reasons why such issues usually occur with your devices. Here, in this article, we have provided some common issues that occur with HDMI adapters and quick troubleshooting tips that you can apply to fix iPhone HDMI adapter not working issues.
Steps to Properly Connect your iPhone Using an HDMI Cable
Sometimes, it may seem that your HDMI cable is not working, but all that was wrong is an improper connection with your iPhone. To avoid such a situation, it is important to check whether the connection is properly set up or not. Given below are some simple steps that you can try to connect your iPhone with an HDMI cable and the Lightning Adapter:
- Firstly, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your TV. Look for the HDMI label on the sides of the TV and also behind it. Also, note the number somewhere.
- Now, connect the other end of your HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Then, you need to connect the Lighting connector to your iPhone.
- Switch on your TV and switch to the correct HDMI port using your remote control or the TV controls.
- Check and make sure that the picture and sound from your iPhone or iPad are properly appearing on the screen.
Why is My HDMI adapter not working on iPad/iPhone?
If you are facing an iPhone HDMI adapter not working issue or are unable to establish a connection using it, you need to find the exact cause of the issue. We have provided some common issues that may usually occur with HDMI adapter and result in iPhone HDMI adapter not working Netflix or other service issues.
- Incompatible or faulty drivers
- Corrupted registry
- Incompatible or corrupted apps installed on your iPhone
- Temporary files and folders
How to Fix HDMI Adapter not Working on iPhone Issue?
Given below are some methods that you can try to fix the iPhone HDMI adapter not working issue. Just apply these methods one by one to get the issue resolved.
Method 01: Check HDMI Cable Connection
Issues like the iPhone HDMI adapter not working iOS 14 and other versions usually occur due to hardware problems. In such cases, you need to check if your HDMI cable is in working condition or not. Also, ensure that the HDMI cable is properly connected to both ends, i.e., Windows and HDMI devices.
Method 02: Use a Different HDMI Input
Sometimes, the HDMI ports get damaged and might restrict your HDMI device from working on your iPhone properly. You can resolve such issues by changing the HDMI port.
Method 03: Restart and Reconnect your Devices
The iPhone HDMI not working issue can also occur due to an improper bootup error on your iPhone. If your iPhone or HDMI device doesn’t boot properly, then you may experience such an error message. Even you may face issues with the video or audio output. In such cases, you can reboot your iPhone and re-plug your devices with HDMI to fix the issue. Go through the below-mentioned steps to restart and reconnect the devices:
- Firstly, switch ON your HDMI device (Speaker, TV, etc.) and then turn on your iPhone.
- Now, turn off the HDMI devices but keep your iPhone on.
- Next, unplug all the HDMI connections and re-connect them with your HDMI device and your iPhone.
The above steps will refresh the HDMI connection and may resolve the issue at your end.
Hope, these methods help you to fix the HDMI adapter not working issue on iPhone. Once you connect your iPhone to your TV using an HDMI adapter, you can view everything that you watch on your iPhone on your TV. If these methods fail to resolve the issue, you might have to buy other HDMI cables and replace the existing ones. In case, if you experience any problem with the above steps, feel free to contact us. Drop a comment below to let us know your queries and feedback.