There are several popular router brands available in the market that are known for features, like reliability and high speed. Also, the portable router brands are known for their compact design and reliable connection. Sometimes, you may face issues while using such Wi-Fi networking devices. You might be unable to connect your computer and tablet to your router. This is a usual problem and factory resetting is always the best option to resolve most of the issues and errors. Here, in this article, we have mentioned steps to reset your router with its WPS pin.
Quick Steps to Connect Any Device to Router’s Wi-Fi Network
Before connecting your router to any device via PIN, you must know how to find WPS Pin on Router. Once you find the STA Pin of your router, follow the below-mentioned steps to establish a connection:
- Open the management page of your router in your device and enter PIN code of your device to connect it to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open your phone’s settings and then go through WLAN > Advanced Settings > WPS PIN Connection. Exact steps may vary on the basis of your phone.
- Now, you need to connect your device to the router’s Wi-Fi network (or use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to the router’s LAN port). For this, open your Internet browser and type 192.168.8.1 in the search box of the URL bar.
- Now, enter login credentials, such as User ID and password to log in to your router’s web-based management page.
- Navigate to Advanced > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi WPS. Enter the device PIN in the relevant box and click Connect button.
- Then, the Wi-Fi indicator will start flashing light (exact light color depends on your routers). When your phone is successfully connected to the router’s Wi-Fi, the light will turn from flashing to steadily lit.
How to Connect Devices to Router Using AP PIN?
If you want to connect your device and your router using AP PIN, then apply the following steps one by one:
- Firstly, open the app on your PCs and laptops, and turn ON Current PIN under Settings of your device.
- Connect your computer to the router’s Wi-Fi network. Enter 192.168.8.1 in the search bar of your browser address bar and log in to your router’s web-based management page.
- Go through Advanced > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi WPS. Turn on the PIN and type the PIN to your device to establish a connection. When your device is properly connected to the router’s Wi-Fi, its Wi-Fi indicator will stop flashing and become constant.
How do I Connect Wireless Client to the Router WPS button?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your Wireless client to the router WPS button:
- Firstly, press the WPS button of your router for about one-second second and the LED light will start blinking.
- Now, press the WPS button on the wireless client within two minutes.
- Allow it for a minimum of one minute to configure both devices and once the internet light stop blinking, a wireless connection is established.
In all Wi-Fi Protected Setup networks, you need a unique PIN to connect your device to router. The above-mentioned steps will definitely help you to establish a connection. In case of any query or doubt, get in touch with us. Our technical support team will definitely resolve all your issues at the earliest.