Roblox is one of the most popular online game platforms that allows users to program games and play games developed by other users. This platform is popular among children aged under 16 and it is good enough for expert players. There are some common issues that you may experience while using Roblox. One of the common problems that many users have a complaint about is Roblox not working in Google Chrome.
Wondering why is Roblox not working properly on your device? Mainly, the problem can be due to various reasons, such as corrupted temporary files, firewall-related issues, etc. You must know the exact cause of problem you are facing, as it is not possible to troubleshoot the issue without know the exact cause. Here, in this article, we have mentioned various methods to fix the Windows 10 Roblox not working issue.
How do I Fix Roblox Won’t Working Issue?
You can apply any of the following methods to fix Roblox Not Working issue:
Method 1: Restart the App and System
Some problems, like Roblox sound not working, etc, can be easily resolved by simply restarting the application. When you experience Roblox games not working issue, before applying any technical method you should immediately end the tasks related to Google Chrome from the Task Manager and launch the Chrome browser again. If the problem still persists, you should restart your PC.
Method 2: Reset Google Chrome
If you are facing problems even after restarting your PC, then you can try reset the browser Google Chrome to solve issues like Roblox verification not working. All you have to do is:
- First of all, launch Google Chrome and click on the three-dot icon located at the top-right corner. Then, select Settings from the context menu.
- Scroll down and tap the Advanced button to view more settings. Then click on the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option located under the Reset and clean up section.
- Now, click on Reset settings button from the pop-up window to confirm the operation.
Once the settings are properly reset, you can restart Google Chrome and check if Roblox is working
properly again or not.
Method 3: Clear the Temporary Internet Files
Sometimes the problem can be due to the temporary internet files stored on your hard drive. These temporary files can be corrupted, and need to clear immediately in order to avoid issues like Roblox audio not working, etc. You can solve the problem by clearing them. All you have to is:
- First of all, press the Windows + E key simultaneously to open File Explorer.
- Then, right-click on your system drive (C drive) and select Properties.
- Navigate to the General tab, and click Disk Cleanup to open the Disk Cleanup utility. Wait for a while till the utility is calculating.
- Now, check Temporary Internet Files in the window that appeared on screen. You can also choose the other types of files that you want to delete and click the OK button to delete them.
Method 4: Check Firewall and Antivirus Programs
The third-party internet security applications and antivirus programs installed on your system can also prevent some applications from connecting to the Internet. It is always recommended to install these applications from a renowned website. As sometimes, they could be overprotected and you might receive Roblox not working error message while using the application.
Therefore, you must check whether your firewall and antivirus programs are allowing the Roblox app to access the internet or add Roblox files to the exclusions lists.
Before we wrap this up, you should know that whatever the problem you are facing while playing the game, you can easily resolve it by applying several troubleshooting methods. Here, we have provided some common and popularly used methods to bring Roblox in working state. If you are still facing any issues, get in touch with the technical support team to fix the problem.
Also, Read – Roblox General Connection Problems