Are you facing issues while using Cash app on your device? If yes, don’t worry we will help you to fix them. Many of you might have encountered a situation when the Cash app stops working all of sudden. In such cases, you need to apply the proper troubleshooting methods to fix it. Here, in this article, we have mentioned some common workarounds that you can apply to bring cash app back to its working state.
Common Reasons Why Cash App app Not Working
Before you apply any method to fix issues with your Cash app account, you must know why is my cashapp not working. There are many reasons why cashapp stops working on your device. Some of these includes:
- Outdated version of Cash app: The issue mainly arises due to the outdated version of the Square Cash app installed on your device. If the Cash App is not updated to its latest build, it becomes incompatible with your device and causes the app crashing issue.
- Improper Installation of the Cash App: Several users found that issues like Cash app not working occur on their device due to improper Cash App installation. This fails your app modules and makes them unable to perform the required actions.
- Outdated OS of the Device: If the operating system installed in your device is outdated, then it makes your device incompatible with the Cash App. This prevent your Cash app to run properly.
Effective Methods to Fix Cash app Not Working Issue
When you are familiar with the reasons for issues with your Cash app account, it’s time to apply the workaround to fix it. In this section, we have mentioned common methods to fix issues like cash app approval link not working that usually occurs with cash app:
Method 01: Update the Cash App to the Latest Version
As mentioned, many problems with your Cash app occurs only if the version installed on your device is not updated to its latest build. The outdated app version makes it unable for users to access the app on their device as it makes the app incompatible with the device’s OS. In such cases, it is important to update the Cash App to the latest version. You can apply the below-mentioned steps to update Cash app to its latest version:
- Open the Google Play Store and click on the user icon located at the top-right corner. This will open the Play Store menu.
- Now, click on the “Manage Apps & Device” option and navigate to the Manage tab.
- Then tap the “Updates Available” button and select Cash App (if the update of the app is available).
- Now click the Update button to start the Cash App updating process.
After completing the above steps, restart your phone and click on the Cash app icon to open it. Then check if the cash app is loading fine. If everything is fine, check how to activate the Cash app card to know the exact steps to activate your Cash app account.
Method 02: Reinstall the Cash App
If you are still facing any issues with the Cash app or are unable to access it on your device, reinstall the app. You just have to apply the following steps to reinstall it:
- Firstly, open the Settings of your Android device and then open its Application Manager (Apps or Applications).
- Now select the Cash App and tap the Force Stop button. After that, confirm whether you want to force stop the app.
- Then open Storage and click the “Clear Cache” button.
- Click the Clear Data (or Clear Storage) button of the Cash App.
- At last, click the “Uninstall” button.
After completely uninstalling the app from your device, restart your phone and then reinstall the Cash App. Once done, launch the Cash App and check if the Cash app not working issue is fixed.
Hope, the above-mentioned methods help you to fix the Cash app not working issue. If you are still facing any issues with your cash app account, feel free to contact the cash app customer service. The professional experts of the support team are available 24*7 to help you.