Brother printers are popularly known for their high-quality printing services, but there are some problems that you may encounter while using the printer. One of the most common issues that many people have encountered is the Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working properly. This issue makes your printer unable to detect papers even when they are properly inserted in the paper tray.
There are many causes of such Brother Printer paper Jam Errors. Before applying any particular troubleshooting method, it is important to identify the exact reason behind the issue. You can also use the Brother assistance to fix the printer paper jam error. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in detail the exact reason and proper methods to fix the paper jam error prompt message.
Why Causes Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working Error?
There might be a paper jam or any other problem that causes such issue with your printer. It is important to find the exact cause of the problem as problem-solving varies as per the cause. Given below are some most common causes for the “ Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working” issue:
- The paper tray is unfilled or over-burden. Make sure there are papers of proper size on the paper plate.
- The papers batch fed might be excessively smooth for the project.
- The paper probably won’t be locked in with the rolling bars of your printer.
- The paper plate isn’t properly inserted into the printer.
- The paper settings in the print driver don’t coordinate the paper stacked in the paper plate.
- The elastic paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I Fix the Paper Feed on my Brother Printer?
Once you come to know the exact reason for the Brother printer paper feed not working issue, it’s time to apply relevant troubleshooting methods to fix the problem. methods to fix the problem. You can apply in any of the following troubleshooting techniques to get rid of this issue:
Method 1: Resolving Paper Jam Error
- Make sure you turn off the printer and keep it idle for about 15 minutes. Avoid touching the inner parts until the machine properly cools down.
- Also, remove the piece of paper from the printer, if there is any.
After this, wait and press the quit button to check whether the Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working error has been fixed or not.
Method 2: Drum Unit-Based Resolving
- Check whether there is an issue with the ink cartridge of your printer drum. If there is any problem with the cartridge, change it as soon as possible.
- Also, check whether there is any source of the debris of A4 paper or not.
- Make sure you smoothly eradicate the A4-sized paper from the printer drum set.
- After waiting for a while, place the toner cartridge in the drum unit and check if printer is working properly.
Method 3: Resolve Paper Jam Internal Error
Resolving Paper Jam errors can also help you to fix any problem with the paper feed of your brother’s printer. For this, turn off the printer and let it cool for about 15 minutes. After this, remove the top cover of the printer and check if there is any jammed paper. In case if any paper is found in the paper tray, remove it immediately.
The Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working issue can be easily fixed by having a proper Brother printer setup from a verified expert.